We have the expertise!
Consultant services, and Independent brokerage services
We can help with all aspects of benefit plans
We can assist with…
Fully Insured plans have traditionally been the most popular type of plan since all risk and liability is assumed by an insurance company.
These plans are usually fully insured, and premiums are based on the policyholder’s past claims experience. The policyholder “owns” the surplus or deficit at the end of the policy year, unlike a fully insured plan.
A Healthcare Spending Account is a pre-determined amount of money provided to employees at the beginning of each benefit year for coverage of their medical and dental expenses.
Claims are submitted by employees and reimbursed in a similar fashion to a conventional benefits plan. Eligible expenses are paid at 100% up to the total dollar amount available in the HCSA. A Healthcare Spending Account can replace or exist alongside conventional medical and dental coverage.
- Our “team” and back office support assures you of outstanding service for all of your Benefit Plan issues.
- We are always available to answer any questions and to provide ongoing support.
- Your plan administrator and your employees can have confidence that your benefit plan will run smoothly.
- We are also firmly committed to providing the best rates possible.
- We want to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Our Service Guarantee
We’re confident that we can reduce your benefit plan costs.
Call or email us today and we’ll share with you 3 immediate things you can do to reduce your benefit plans costs